Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kanye West' "Power" Video Release

Kanye West' much anticipated "Power" video is set to be released tomorrow exclusively on MTV at 11 pm ET. Many are questioning if the video will set the tone for his album while others are already discussing the satanic imagery in the video. I guess you have to watch it and judge for yourself! On another note, Kanye's on TWITTER! This comes to a huge surprise considering the little rampage he went on last May. If you missed the "spaz" he posted on his blog, here's the gist of it............

"I DON’T HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER… WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER??? I ONLY BLOG 5 PERCENT OF WHAT I’M UP TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. I’M ACTUALLY SLOW DELIVERING CONTENT BECAUSE I’M TOO BUSY ACTUALLY BUSY BEING CREATIVE MOST OF THE TIME AND IF I’M NOT AND I’M JUST LAYING ON A BEACH I WOULDN’T TELL THE WORLD. EVERYTHING THAT TWITTER OFFERS I NEED LESS OF."

Although most of us would agree with the statement above, Kanye has chosen to engage in the twitter world. He currently has 449, 440 followers and the number is still growing. Many speculate his decision to join twitter is a promotional move but can you blame him? The man has to keep that paper stacking. Are you a Kanye follower?????

No comments:

Post a Comment